To be eligible a child must be 30 months of age by December 31st of the current school year.
New children are accepted in the order in which they have submitted a complete registration package.
There will be a maximum enrolment of sixteen children per class.
1. Registration fee of $67.00 (non-refundable) due on the date of registration.
2. Tuition fees:
- $115.00/month for the 2-Day Program
- $145.00/month for the 3-Day Program
Students starting on the 1st to 15th of the month pay the full monthly fee. Students starting on the 16th to 31st of the month pay half price, or $72.50 for the 3-day program, or $57.50 for the 2-day program.
Duty Parent Opt-Out Option
This exempts parents from duty days. For the 2-day program add an additional $25.00 to the monthly tuition fee for a total of $140.00, and for the 3-day program add an additional $35.00 to the monthly tuition fee for a total of $180.00.
3. Fundraising fee of $150.00. This can be paid in one lump sum or by two installment payments of $75 in September and February.
Subsidized spaces may be available. Contact the City of Ottawa for more information.
Families with more than one child registered in the program at one time will pay:
- One fundraising fee per family ($150)
- One registration fee per child ($67)
- Receive 10% off tuition
All cheques are made payable to the Osgoode Co-operative Nursery School or OCNS.
For registration inquiries please call 613-826-2528, email email@example.com your child’s name, birthday, home or cell phone number and whether you are interested in Mon/Wed/Fri Or Tues/Thurs to have an OCNS representative contact you.
Please click on the following to download and print the registration package: