To be eligible a child must be 30 months of age by December 31st of the current school year.
New children are accepted in the order in which they have submitted a complete registration package.
There is a maximum enrollment of eight children per class.
1. Registration fee of $70.00 (non-refundable) due on the date of registration.
2. Tuition fees:
- $85.00/month for the 1-Day Program
- $145.00/month for the 2-Day Program
- $195.00/month for the 3-Day Program
- $240.00/month for the 4-Day Program
Rates will be prorated if sign up occurs after the 15th of the first month.
Subsidized spaces may be available. Contact the City of Ottawa for more information.
Families with more than one child registered in the program at one time will pay:
- One registration fee per child ($70)
- Receive 10% off tuition
All cheques are made payable to the Osgoode Co-operative Nursery School or OCNS.
For registration inquiries please call 613-826-2528 or email email@example.com your child’s name, birthday, home or cell phone number and whether you are interested in 1, 2, 3 or 4 days a week to have an OCNS representative contact you.
Please click on the following to download and print the registration package: